torsdag den 28. januar 2016

1) Home, sweet home! C

1) Home, sweet home! C
I would like to tell you about my home, I lived there for many years. I don't even remember how long I lived there.
It all started when I was leaving my real family, because I was young and stupid. I was fighting with my mom and dad because I don't care about my education. I was so furious.
I started to skip my classes, in the start my parents didn't notice, but someday they did, because they were in a meeting at my school with my teacher about me. And I had said to my teacher that I had been sick, but not to my parents. They got pretty angry when we got home, but I didn't care. That day I went to bed early, and decide that I would leave early next morning.
The next morning, I left out of the window, before my parents got out of bed. I decide to take in the town, home to one of my oldest friends, he had an apartment in the city. We decided to smoke some weed and get wasted. He said to me, I just could stay with him.
Soon I got a job in the city, I worked there for a long time. Until my friend suddenly died because of an overdose.
I was looking around for a place to stay, but I had no luck.

I was at a bar where a met a beautiful girl, and I liked her and I took whit her home, it didn't look like a nice place but inside it looked pretty nice. She told my she also had been running away from home, and she also had a discussion with her parents. She told that he could stay with her if I wanted it. I decided to stay with her, so I did.
I am still living there today with her, is a good life but is tough sometimes. I have a job in a supermarket, I earn a regular pay. The girl I met for many years ago is my wife today, we have 2 kids, they are so sweet.    
We have been living there now for the most of our life, things are going great and if I didn't have ran away from my home I maybe never have met my wife. I am really glad for how the things went out.

Me and my wife have not much money but we try to get enough money to send our kids in school, so they can get a education if they want to. She have contact to hers parents again, but I have still not to mine. I don't want to contact them because I am afraid of what they will say to me, so I don't think I ever will contact them. But me and my wife have decide to stay here because is a nice place and the people here is nice to each other. And  our children is happy here.             

1 kommentar:

  1. Jeg går i 9. og har fundet 3 fejl ved bare at skimme, ikke særligt godt

    SvarSlet