torsdag den 28. januar 2016

1. Information overload

1. Information overload
I agree on sometimes you need some quiet moments but not so often, because you are connected all the time and you have music or sound in your ear all the time it can sometimes be stressful. At the new time we are living in and people in my generation, we do not need so much time as before where there is quiet, because we are born after the internet and the mobiles and the mp3 players etc. Was invented, so we are used to it.
I multitask all the time I always is texting or chatting or doing/making word, PowerPoint, blog, YouTube, gaming,  etc.
I never taking a ride on my bike or scooter or sitting in a bus or train  without listening to music, or watch a movie. Every time I come home, I turn on my TV or computer and listen to music or game.  
I have quit moments, sometimes when I feel I need them, but some days I don't think I listen to music the whole day and sometimes while I sleep too, I can’t concentrate me without music.
I use my iPod a lot, and my mobile a little. I use my iPod for music and Facebook and other social networks. I use my computer so a lot of different things I mainly play on it, I play with my friends and sometimes with my girlfriend I am mostly talking to them while over Skype. I also use it to make my blog, and my mother's blog, and help my girlfriend with her blog. I also use it to produce videos to YouTube. 

 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar