torsdag den 28. januar 2016

Goodbye letter to a bad habit

Goodbye letter to a bad habit
To coke my old friend
I just got home from school and this time I will not do it. I really feel like I don’t need it anymore, I really don’t need you coke! You have ruined my teeth, I have been addicted to you the most of my life.  You make me sleepless at the night so I don’t can sleep and then I am tired the next day, and then the day after I needed you again so I don’t fall asleep.  You are giving me to much sugar, and to many calories. I don’t want you anymore; I want you out of my life. I stated to drink you in a young age, and continued to drink you. You were there for me when anybody else wasn’t. You have been there as along I can remember, but know I want you out of my life. I am drinking you too often, and my body can’t take it anymore. I always had you by my side and in my closet I been drinking you almost every day the last years.  
So know i am saying goodbye to you at least in the school days.
Goodbye my bad habit and old friend drinking coke every day


  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar